“I would certainly recommend MyBetterWeb and their A.I chatbot to anyone who has a customer facing website, the software is functional, easy to use and can only help your business improve its customer service.” - Balthali Mountain Resort
The world has changed. 21st century travelers are always on and communicating via text, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger, email, and, yes, even the phone — often at the same time. They’re 18 to 80 years old. They depend on mobile devices throughout all stages of travel. They prefer online and digital communication (Social Media) to human interaction. And above all, they expect speed in service delivery.
Chatbots can help hotels in a number of areas, including time management, guest services and cost reduction. They can assist guests with elementary questions and requests. Thus, freeing up hotel staff to devote more of their time and attention to time-sensitive, critical, and complicated tasks. They are often more cost effective and faster than their human counterparts. They can be programmed to speak to guests in different languages, making it easier for the guests to speak in their local language to communicate.
Additionally, hotel guests can be encouraged to give feedback via an integrated review function. This way, hotels can collect their own hotel reviews directly from their guests, when the guest are still staying at the property (and not 2 days later). It also positively affects ratings on Tripadvisor & Facebook, of course.
1. A room reservation module (payments are subjective to certain countries)
2. A virtual concierge (FAQ, information about local bars and restaurants, etc.)
3. Promotion of internal services (room service, spa, etc.) to increase your RevPAR
4. Integrate external services such as food/supply providers or content providers such as Tourism Board agendas into the chatbot.
5. A review module that increase the number of positive reviews on Facebook.